Thursday, October 20, 2011

[Non-H] Excerpts from: The Continuation of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War

Long title, but short stories. Four 4 page stories, in fact!

For those looking for H stuff, let me get this out of the way and say that this stuff is not H. That doesn't mean it's not adult though, as explicit sex is portrayed in all four stories; it's just not the focus.

While the 4 shorts in this post are actually on the tamer side of the book that they came from, there are still a bit of rather disturbing scenes. Dowman's either a maniac or a genius, and I can never decide which. It can all seem like a random mess, but there's also a lot of emotional, very human themes going on.

Anyway, originally I wanted to translate some stories from the 3rd volume (最後の性本能と水爆戦) which I think is a bit more twisted and I like better, but I couldn't find any raws floating around. >_<

• Excerpts from: The Continuation of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War: [MediaFire]

Until next time,
-thetsuuyaku