Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oddman 11, chp. 07

• Link: [MediaFire]
(Note: Non-H)

Chp. 6
Chp. 5
Chp. 4
Chp. 3
Chp. 1 + 2

Man, is it just me, or does it seem like forever ago since the last Oddman 11 chapter? Yeah.

Dowman is still making me look forward to every issue of Hotmilk solely for the only 8 pages in it that don't have teh hawt sexx0rz. Hmm...

Also, completely unrelated, but I just saw Cabin in the Woods. Why didn't anyone tell me how awesome this beast is!? If you haven't seen it, do it. Fresh and unique take, self-aware, and supah neato. If you like how Dowman takes cliches and then turns them upside down , you're going to enjoy it. (Murdercorn, you are my hero.)

Anyone know any movies that come close to this level of ffffffffffreshness!? Any other movies as Dowman-ish? Please tell me if you do.

-thetsuuyaku
[info]
Title: Oddman 11 「オッドマン11」
Artist: Dowman Sayman 「道満晴明」
Published in: Comic Hotmilk、2012-11 「コミックホットミルク」