Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Collector and Phantom Pain

• Link: [MediaFire]
(Note: Non-H)

More Nickelodeon [Red]. It's not quite as cruel as the teaser on the left might look. I rather like the balance of cute/macabre this one has.

So, releases will probably slow down from now on, since I have some things that I need to focus on (translation related and otherwise,) but while releases won't be daily anymore, I'll most likely continue to do chapters from Nickelodeon [Red], at least one more from The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War, and 4dawgz and I are only about half-way through the Hroz stuff we have lined up. Then of course, if I see some random h-manga that I like, I might make a go at that, too.

Also, if you happen to like rock/pop-ish music, then I Like You.

-thetsuuyaku


[info]

Title: The Collector and Phantom Pain 「回収委員と幻肢痛」
Artist: Dowman Sayman 「道漫晴明」
Published in: Nickelodeon [Red] 「ニッケルオデオン 【赤】」