Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Captive Market

• Link: [MediaFire]
[NOTE] This download is not the full game. It does not contain any of the game's original files. The file available here is only a patch, consisting solely of my unofficial interpretation of the events of the game. It is useless without a full retail version of the game, available for purchase here: [DLsite]
Or here: [Amazon Japan]

This game has some really horrible dialogue, haha. I guess this game is kind of old now too. But I really liked the character designs (Oh, Daness.)

-thetsuuyaku


Shameless plug: It's been years since I translated this, but an acquaintance I know with a shared liking for elves is now working on a game a few similarities.  I even helped with the music for the demo. (NSFW)


[info]
Title: Captive Market 「虜囚市場~罠に嵌められたエルフの女将校~」
 Art: ShindoL
 Planning, Story, and Scenario: ZEQU
Graphics: Team Yashigani
Music : Dahna, bAsHEE
Director of Photography: EDEN, Fujou Suu
Director: EDEN